October 4 – 27, 2012
In the spirit of promoting traditional, realist art, The Guild sponsors the Annual Regional Painting Competition. This is the seventh year of the competition for non-member, New England artists who paint in the realist tradition. Thirty-five paintings were chosen from approximately two hundred fifty entries by more than eighty artists.
From the works chosen awards with cash prizes are made. View the exhibition to see all the paintings and the award winners.
The jurors were David Curtis, Alberta Geyer, and Mary Minifie.
Congratulations to all the artists who were selected for this year’s exhibition.
- 2012 Regional Painting Competition
- April 2009, Annual Members’ Juried Exhibition
- April 2010, Annual Members’ Juried Exhibtion
- April 2011, Annual Members’ Juried Exhibition
- August 2009, Annual Regional Juried Exhibition
- August 2010, Annual Regional Juried Exhibition
- August 2011, Fritz Kubitz & John Gable
- December 2009, Sam Vokey
- December 2011, Holidy Exhibition
- February 2012, Joseph McGurl
- July 2011, Susan Murray Stokes
- June 2011, Don Mosher
- March 2010, Still Life in the Boston School Tradition
- May 2009, A Tribute to Don Stone
- May 2010, Portrait Exhibition
- May 2011, Dennis Sheehan
- May 2012, Annual Member’s Juried Exhibition
- November 2009, John Terelak
- November 2010, Sergio Roffo
- November 2010, Small Works Exhibition
- November 2011, John Terelak
- October 2009, Joshua O’Donnell & John Peterson
- October 2010, William R Davis
- October 2011, Annual Regional Representational Competition
- Sam Vokey – Landscapes & Still Life 2009 Exhibit
- September 2009, 95th Anniversary Exhibition
- September 2010, Robert Douglas Hunter
- September 2011, Margueritte Stuber Pearson
- Summer Exibition
162 Newbury Street
Boston, MA 02116
Our MissionThe Guild of Boston Artists is a non-profit art gallery promoting representational painting and sculpture of enduring beauty by leading New England artists. We are committed to fostering a love of fine art through our gallery exhibitions and educational programs.
Website Design and Development by Christina DiMeo Designs.